- All products are added to your cart.
We are dedicated to creating a safe and enjoyable shopping experience for you. So, we would like to inform you about our website procedures.
1. This policy sets out how we handle your personal information if your're a visitor to our Site.
2. When we say 'we', 'us' or 'Mayford' it's because that's who we are and we own and run the Site.
We process navigational information about where you go on our Site. This information allows us to see which areas of our Site are most visited and helps us improve the quality of your online experience by recognising and delivering more of the most desired features and services. Additional information, for example, domain type, browser version, or service provider may also be processed by us, which will provide us with information regarding the general use of our Site. We process this information because it is necessary for our legitimate interests in operating and improving our Site.
THE TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Site. The most common types of information we collect include things like: user-names, member names, address, telephone number, email address, month and day of birth, IP addresses, other contact details, survey responses, blogs, photos, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, tax information, support queries, forum comments, content you direct us to make available on our Sites (such as item descriptions) and web analytics data.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Site, or through other people when you use services associated with the Site.
We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership registration, subcribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, send us a communication and buy or provide items or services on our Site.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU FROM THIRD PARTIES
Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources.
1. Financial and/or transaction details from payment providers located in the Netherlands in order to process a transaction.
2. This privacy notice does not cover the privacy and security practices of the social media sites on which Mayford has Social Media Pages. Please review privacy policies and terms of service on the social media sites if you have any questions about their privacy or security practices.
The social media sites where Mayford has Social Media Pages may provide aggregate information and analysis to Mayford about your use of our Social Media Pages. This allows us to better understand and analyse our user growth, general demographic information about the users of our Social Media Pages, and interaction with content on our Social Media Pages. Overall, this information may be used to help us understand the types of visitors and users of our Social Media Pages and use of the content. We process personal data for these purposes because it is necessary for our legitimate interests in understanding and providing appropriate and relevant content to our customers.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your personal information:
- To fulfil an order, or take steps linked to an order: in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions that take place on the Site, like where your purchase an item from our Site.
- Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interest include:
1. Operating the Site
2. Providing you with services discribed on the Site.
3. Verifying your identity when you sign in to any of our Site.
4. Responding to tickets.
5. Updating you with operational news and information about our Site and products e.g. to notify you about changes to our Site, website disruptions or updates.
6. Carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Site and products we provide.
7. Monitoring activity on the Site, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with user terms that apply to the Site.
8. Managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the Site or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey.
9. Managing our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters)
10. Improving our products and services
11. Providing general administrative and performance functions and activities and processing your order.
CHANGING YOU INFORMATION
You can access your personal information by logging into your account with your e-mail address and password.
If you want us to remove your personal data from our database, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your device’s hard drive when you visit websites. We use first-party cookies and third-party cookies for the main purposes of: web functionality, web statistics and advertising. The main feature of cookies is to distinguish one user from another.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
If you have any additional questions on how your personal information is used by us, please contact our customer service
Or writing us:
Mayford Warehouse, Handelskade 12, 5211 TH ’s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
Or call us:
Tel: +31 (0) 6 23 30 65 66